Causes of Nervous weakness
- Degeneration of the nerves
- Erosion or damage to the insulating layer of the nerves.
- Disturbances of the neurotransmitters
- Invasion of the healthy nerve cells due to malignant tumors
- Nerve impulses get disrupted due to toxins
- Inflamed nerves
- Compression of the nerve or pinched nerve
- Injury to the nerves
Symptoms of Nervous Weakness
- Motor Symptoms: These symptoms include muscle weakness, muscle wasting, paralysis, tremors and poor coordination.
- Sensory Symptoms: These symptoms include burning sensation, aching, pain, tingling, prickling, diminished vision, smell, touch, hearing, and taste.
Various types of Diseases associated with nervous weakness: